Reporting to: General Manager
Drino Drinks Ltd., are looking to hire 2 Key Account Managers in the Sligo and Mayo regions to grow and develop our current operation in these areas.
To achieve the goals of the business through the management of Key Accounts including business development and account management of specific customers assigned to this role.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through your Key Accounts
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· To present a consistent and professional image of Drino Drinks to existing and new accounts.
· Provide sales and account performance analysis on each Key account as requested
New Business Development:
· Focus on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business, using a pipeline for reporting
· To identify and commercialise new target accounts, constantly growing and developing the business.
· Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
· To develop extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities in territory.
· Complete comprehensive Key Account Plans for all customers
· Identify future needs and engage key team members within the business to deliver a solution
· Forecast and track key account metrics
Experience / Skills required:
· Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement for large account management within the licensed trade sector
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Strong commercial ability
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
View the original article HERE