Ready for the next stage of your career? Want to explore a new city?
If you’re fluent in English and German, you could make the most of your talents – and discover a beautiful place to live and work – by joining Accenture in Lisbon, Dublin, Krakow, or Warsaw.
Customer Experience Associate
Accenture Operations is looking for passionate individuals with experience on customer support services. The role involves providing assistance and guidance to customers through a variety of different channels – chat, email and phone. The job involves checking clients accounts for several purposes as general inquiries, billing information, verifying data, support training of existing and new activity processes.
You will help customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients advertising solutions.
Job Type / Category
What we are looking for?
Success in this position requires great customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
We need people with a natural love of Digital Marketing and technology, appetite for learning and new experiences in a multicultural environment which fosters exchange of ideas and collaboration.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge/native speaker in German (mandatory), in addition to fluency in English;
- Desired experience of one year in Customer Service role, and previous experience in one of the following areas Sales, Digital Marketing, Technology, or other related field would be highly preferable.
- Good communication and written skills, both in German and English;
- Computer knowledge with intermediate to advanced experience.
- Soft skills to deal with clients, troubleshooting driven, ability to multitask;
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills;
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving (SMB) small and medium-sized businesses needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for customer experience.
- Essential capabilities: Natural Communicator; Perception Skills; Planning & Organization; Team Player.
- Start abroad for an international career
- Excellent service-specific training and ongoing coaching
- Excellent working atmosphere and helpful colleagues as well as social benefits of a large corporation
- Modern work environment
- And much more
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- German (Required)
View the original article HERE