Trojan IT has operated successfully in Ireland for 30 years, and have established ourselves as one of Ireland’s leading IT solutions provider. We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, experienced Field Service Engineer to support our clients.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop their career in an energetic work environment. Working as part of a dedicated team, to achieve company goals and provide customers with a professional and friendly service, which they have come to expect of Trojan IT.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of customer systems as well as providing technical assistance to clients.
We encourage creativity and will give you the freedom to explore and push the boundaries of technology. This role would suit an ambitious, self-starter who enjoys keeping up to date with the latest technology trends.
Duties and Responsibilities
What your role will involve:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Desktop & Server Operating systems.
- A strong knowledge of networking (switches / firewalls / routers etc.).
- A strong knowledge of cloud technologies.
- IT support relating to issues with customer systems and network infrastructure.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: including Office365, SQL, etc.
- Support services for virtualization technologies.
- Remote access solution support: VPN and Terminal Services.
- Document information through call / ticket logging system.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Qualifications in Information Technology are preferable.
- 3 years of IT experience.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance based incentives.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role please apply through Indeed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
View the original article HERE