UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence.
Billsave is the leading recruiter and trainer of large manpower groups. This role will be based out of our Dublin office.
We have joined forces to assemble a team of elite residential door-to-door fundraisers to help provide much needed aid to some of the most vulnerable children in the world today.
You must be available full time Monday to Friday 12pm – 8:30pm.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following personality characteristics or the desire and potential to develop them:
· An Orientation Towards People: Creating rapport with customers is key.
· Drive to Achieve Results: It’s important that you enjoy the feeling of accomplishment.
· Empathy: The ability to interpret how others are feeling.
· Grit: The ability to keep going when things get tough.
· Optimism: Belief that the future will be fine, and your efforts will be successful.
· Conscientiousness: The desire to be careful and meticulous and give customers what they truly want.
· Desire to Learn: The best People in any discipline are always upskilling. Star Performers always strive to get better.
Developing the above skills guarantee future success.
What Billsave offer:
· Great Training and Progression Opportunities
· Fun and Supportive Environment
· Transport to and from the field provided
· Work for the World’s best know Charity
If you aspire to learn, earn and make a real difference to people’s lives please apply below.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €400.00 to €800.00 /week
View the original article HERE