No teaching experience necessary
With a very low cost of living and the striking contrast between the mountainous regions and the built-up metropolitan areas, China is one of the most diverse places to live in the whole world.
So why not get paid to explore it? We have openings for brave, ambitious, travel-minded graduates to teach and make a real difference in the lives of Chinese students. All you have to do is fulfil a few basic requirements and reap the benefits.
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
– Clean criminal record
– Clear speaking accent
– Employment type: Full-time
– Subjects to teach: English language
– No more than 20 Teaching Hours per week
– Work hours and days vary depending on school type (kindergartens, public schools, adult training centres are all options), but you will get at least 2 days off per week.
– Curriculum provided by the schools
– Chinese Teaching Assistant for support in lessons
– One year contract, with renewal bonus
-Salary: between 13,000-21, 000 CNY per month + free accommodation OR 3000 CNY housing allowance. Depending on experience and qualifications.
-Up to 50,000 CNY per month for select positions if you hold a Masters Degree, a Teaching License, and have 3+ years Teaching Experience
-Assistance/Support with the Z Visa Process
-Free Hotel for 4-7 days upon arrival, with airport pickup
-Annual Round-Trip Flight Compensation
– Ongoing professional development opportunities
-Other benefits to be discussed at interview level
If you are interested in learning more, please send your application and we will be in contact to discuss this fantastic opportunity further. Also look up our newly created WordPress blog (TD Education or TDESL) for articles on the lifestyle of foreign teachers here in China.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €1,600.00 to €2,700.00 /month
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
View the original article HERE