The Irish Wheelchair Association are seeking applications from qualified
Homecare Assistants in Carrick-on-Shannon, to assist a female service user to live independently.
What we offer:
- Excellent Hourly rates of pay.
- Full-Time and Part-Time permanent contracts available
- Premium payments for unsociable hours.
- Opportunities for advancement through training and internal promotion.
What we Require:
- Minimum of 5 modules at QQI Level 5 completed and working towards the major award in a Healthcare discipline.
- Experience of dealing with high dependency service users .
- Access to your own car with a full drivers licence.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits.
- The shifts will be 8am -4pm, 4pm-10pm, 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am. You will need to be flexible to work a combination of these shifts on a rotating basis.
- This is a 24/7, 365 days per year service.You will be working within a team to cover all of this time on a rota basis.
- Personal care
- Light domestic assistance.
- Assistance with ADL’s
Irish Wheelchair Association is an equal opportunities employer. INDHP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €12.29 /hour
- Helathcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carrick-On-Shannon (Preferred)
- Full Drivers Licence (Required)
- 5 Modules completed @ QQI Level 5 in Healthcare. (Required)
View the original article HERE