Do you want to make a difference in The World?
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfil their potential, from early childhood through adolescence.
We have joined forces to assemble a team of elite residential door-to-door Ambassadors to help provide much needed aid to some of the most vulnerable children in the world today.
You will be working alongside our rapidly growing Door to Door fundraising team on our residential campaign.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be responsible for hitting individual set targets.
- Will be required to work as part of a team.
- Will be ambitious, self-motivated and resilient.
- Full Clean Driver’s License desirable but not essential.
- This position is full-time with base salary plus commission
- Base salary of €400 per week
- Uncapped Commission
- Transport to and from the field from our office.
- Fuel Card and company car (Must have full driving licence and be over 21)
- 20 days annual leave
- Sales training provided on an on-going basis
- Weekly Incentives, monthly rewards and company trips away for our top performers!
If you want to start a career in sales, work in positive, friendly environment and earn great money, Billsave is the best company for you! We are recognised as the leading nursery for sales talent in the country and our former employees can be found on the sales teams of every leading company in Ireland.
If you feel committed to progressing in a challenging and rewarding career APPLY NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €400.00 to €800.00 /week
View the original article HERE